A family holiday in South Tyrol with children – off to the sauna
Enjoy relaxing moments together
On a family holiday in South Tyrol with children it is often the case that you have to do without visits to the sauna together. So that your whole family can enjoy the benefits of our new sauna complex we at the Stroblhof have come up with a very special idea. And that is that the Passiria/Passeier Sauna Village is open to children accompanied by their parents from 1 to 3 p.m. As a result both the adults and children can relax perfectly on their family holiday in South Tyrol with children!
Blissful wellbeing awaits you in a large world of relaxation. Children can also relax in the low temperature saunas and you can chill out together in the wonderful chill-out rooms. This is what a cosy family holiday in South Tyrol looks like – a real hit with the children!
Conquer the Passiria/Passeier sauna village on your family holiday in South Tyrol with children:
- Finnish panoramic sauna, herbal bio sauna, brine steam bath and aroma steam bath
- Different infusions every day
- Tea bar with dried fruits in the sauna area
- Sauna garden with “Path of Senses” and Kneipp trail, hut in the sauna garden
- Spacious relaxation rooms with modern hanging loungers, several ergonomic relaxation loungers, stylish canopy loungers and soft relaxation beds for you to daydream in
- Natural pond and plunge pool to cool down
- Spa lounge for cosy get-togethers
We hope you understand that the sauna area may only be used by adults and youngsters aged 14 or over from 3 to 8 p.m.