The new Stroblhof 2017
The usual cordiality & some new features
At the Stroblhof, we strive to offer a top-of-the-range experience. The recent renovation works were completed in spring 2017 with one simple purpose:
to offer regular and new guests the ultimate holiday retreat – for families and relax-seekers alike.
All innovations at a glance:
- New hotel façade with spacious furnished loggias overlooking the village
- Expanded underground car park
- New entrance hall with guest lounge
- New reception and wide new driveway
- Interactive info point – explore local hiking trails and bike tours with the help of digital media!
- Panoramic restaurant and redesigned Piazza restaurant
- New buffet area with open kitchen at breakfast and dinner
- Juice bar at breakfast by the Farmer’s corner
- Relocated and expanded gym with new appliances, Wav-E EMS device for intense muscle workout, and personal trainer
- Separate fitness and meditation room
For couples and rest-seekers
- Various rest areas in the indoor-pool and sauna area
- A new combined indoor/outdoor pool, heated year round, for swimming and relaxing
- Highlight: Sky pool with whirlpool loungers on the 4th floor of Vital Residenz 3. Access reserved to guests over 16 years.
- New dining halls with separate areas for families and adult guests
- New wine & cocktail bar by the Piazza restaurant
- Vital Residenz 3 with new Family Suites, Heaven Spa Suite, and Family Chalet
- The indoor pool is now a family pool including a family sauna and children’s pool.
- Separate area for families in our dining halls and family restaurant
Access from the indoor swimming pool to the new children’s play area with water games