[Translate to English:] Wir sind bereit - COVID 19
Urlaub in Sicherheit, unsere zahlreichen Maßnahmen sorgen dafür!
We are all set and very happy to inform you that starting 20th June 2020, we will be re-opening our doors at Hotel Stroblhof.
We look forward to welcoming you soon again here in our beautiful Passeier valley.
The health, safety and wellbeing of all our esteemed guests and team members is of utmost importance to us.
We have therefore planned everything in details and stepped up safety measures, in order to create a safe holiday and working environment.
Please see here below an overview of some of the most important measures:
- Disinfection of all rooms prior to the arrival with an ozone device
- Daily disinfection of all public areas like front desk, bar, restaurants and so forth with ozone devices
- Daily thermal screening of all employees
- Safety supervisor from the management team to monitor that Covid-19 measures are strictly followed at all times
- Regular training for the entire team about guidelines on Covid-19
- The hotel is only accessible for hotel guests, no external or day spa guests
- New, additional buffet area to offer more space to everybody. All dishes from the buffet will be served from skilled team members wearing hand gloves and face masks. As many courses as possible will be served à la carte directly at the guests’ table
- New, additional restaurant and hotel bar area to guarantee the required distance between the tables and to ensure proper social distancing
We will do our best to guarantee all the included services that can be offered according to the necessary health and safety measures. Unfortunately at the beginning not everything will be available – nevertheless, despite Covid-19, we are sure you will enjoy your holidays.