Our safety rules with COVID 19
Holiday in safety, our numerous measures ensure that!
We are all set and very happy to inform you that starting 1st of may 2021, we will be re-opening our doors at Hotel Stroblhof.
We look forward to welcoming you soon again here in our beautiful Passeier valley.
What to consider when entering Italy As o 27.07.2021
FROM 06.AUGUST THE PRESENTATION OF THE GREEN PASS FOR THE CHECK IN IS MANDATORY FOR ALL GUESTS FROM 12 YEARS OLD.
- Guests from EU countries, the United States of America, Canada and Japan can enter Italy with a vaccination, convalescent or test certificate as of Monday, 21 June. This means that vaccinated or recovered persons no longer need to carry a negative test result with them.
Proof of vaccination, convalescence or testing is defined as:
Proof of vaccination: Proof of having received a corona vaccination. Proof of vaccination counts from the 15th day after receiving the first dose of vaccine,
Proof of recovery: Proof of recovery from a Covid 19 infection in the last six months;
Proof of testing: proof of a negative antigen or PCR test, which must not be older than 48 hours.
-People entering Italy must already fill in the digital entry form and carry the proof of registration digitally or in paper form with them before entering Italy and show it to the law enforcement officers in case of controls. A form must be completed for each adult person. If underage children are travelling with you, they can be indicated on the form of the accompanying parent.
Quarantine obligation for entries from Great Britain.
Due to the currently widespread Delta virus variant in Great Britain, a five-day quarantine and testing obligation applies to entry from Great Britain!
Entry ban from India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
The health, safety and wellbeing of all our esteemed guests and team members is of utmost importance to us.
We have therefore planned everything in details and stepped up safety measures, in order to create a safe holiday and working environment.
Please see here below an overview of some of the most important measures:
- Disinfection of all rooms prior to the arrival with a certified device
- Daily disinfection of all public areas like front desk, bar, restaurants and so forth with certified devices
- Daily thermal screening of all employees and guests at the hotel entrance
- Weekly test for the whole team.
- Safety supervisor from the management team to monitor that Covid-19 measures are strictly followed at all times
- Regular training for the entire team about guidelines on Covid-19
- The hotel is only accessible for hotel guests, no external or day spa guests
- New, additional buffet area to offer more space to everybody. Only for the buffet all guests have to wear face masks, you will get them at the buffet entrance. As many courses as possible will be served à la carte directly at the guests’ table
- New, additional restaurant and hotel bar area to guarantee the required distance between the tables and to ensure proper social distancing