Our wellness hotel in South Tyrol – the new sauna village
South Tyrolean charm and de luxe relaxation
Relaxing is very easy at our wellness hotel in South Tyrol. The very best of South Tyrol comes together in the new spacious Passiria/Passeier Sauna Village that is flooded with daylight: a fantastic panorama, authenticity, warmth, naturalness, a penchant for something special and the continuous striving for perfection. High-quality materials such as natural wood were used to design the Passiria/Passeier sauna village.
Our wellness hotel in South Tyrol is a place where you can totally relax and feel 100% at home. Four saunas, glazed relaxation rooms and magical gardens form the Passiria/Passeier Sauna Village, which is open for you every day from 1.00 to 8.00 p.m.
Different infusions with singing bowls, fans and natural, aromatic fragrances are carried out twice a day at the wellness hotel in South Tyrol – a sense of total wellbeing soon sets in. The alternation between cold and warmth boosts your circulation and strengthens your immune system.
The Passiria/Passeier Sauna Village at the wellness hotel in South Tyrol offers you:
- A large Finnish sauna with panoramic window and unobstructed views of the Castel Giovo/Jaufenburg and up to the Passo di Monte Giovo/Jaufenpass
- A large herbal bio sauna with panoramic window and stunning view over the sauna garden
- An aroma steam bath for a sense of steamy wellbeing at the wellness hotel in South Tyrol
- A soothing brine steam bath – cleansing and strengthening
- A sunny outdoor chill-out area
- A sauna lounge with tea bar
- The outdoor “Path of Senses”
- An outdoor natural plunge pool
- 2 alpine chill-out rooms for cosy relaxation with a view over the sauna garden
- 2 Mediterranean style chill-out rooms with a view over olive and palm trees