Your bike hotel in South Tyrol: welcome to the Stroblhof
A paradise for two-wheeler fans
Are you looking for a bike-friendly hotel in South Tyrol to spend a cycling holiday? Then Hotel Stroblhof is your best choice.
You can jump on your MTB in South Tyrol right in front of the hotel or undertake road bike tours in South Tyrol – Val Passiria/Passeiertal and its surrounding area are ideal for your biking holiday in South Tyrol, the land of mountains, pass roads and adrenaline rushes that go hand in hand with these!
At Stroblhof we ride the extra mile to make your holiday unforgettable. Why? Because we too love to cycle in the surroundings, and we know the best routes, trails and paths like the back of our hands.
If you are coming to Val Passiria/Passeiertal by mountain bike then you will find numerous exciting trails, forest tracks and variety-packed routes in varying levels of difficulty with starting point right outside the hotel. An extensive and well signposted cycle path network promises endless mountain biking fun and allows you to completely rediscover South Tyrol by MTB!
The Stroblhof wellness & sport resort offers you everything you need for a successful biking holiday in South Tyrol:
- Exclusive for our guests: free hiking and cycling tour app to download, including GPS function for tracking during tours or Garmin devices
- Guided bike tours through Val Passiria/Passeiertal twice a week
- Leisurely family bike tours along the Passirio/Passer as far as Merano/Meran
- Challenging mountain bike tours through the mountain scenery
- Tours by road bike on the popular Passo di Monte Giovo/Jaufenpass and Passo del Rombo/Timmelsjoch passes
Through Val Passiria/Passeiertal by mountain bike – our tour suggestions
- Passerdammweg to Merano/Meran: head off through South Tyrol by MTB from right outside the hotel. This easy, 20 km long cycling tour leads along the Passirio/Passer and is ideal for beginners. It starts in San Leonardo/St. Leonhard and ends in Merano/Meran Old Town.
- St. Anna – Pfistradalm: This moderately difficult tour starts right outside the hotel and leads you by MTB through South Tyrol’s unspoilt nature. The route runs along the Happergweg to trail no. 13 as far as St. Anna church and to the Pfistradalm and back.
- Pfandleralm: This MTB tour can also be started just outside the hotel. The difficult tour leads along the Passerdammweg as far as St. Martin to the Gasthaus Passerblick. You then follow the Prantachstraße, until you reach a forest road. You follow the forest road on MTB as far as South Tyrol’s Pfandleralm.
You can also start your road bike tours through South Tyrol right in front of the Stroblhof’s front door. Our tips:
- Passo del Rombo/Timmelsjoch (2,500 m): One of the most popular road bike tours in South Tyrol, that up to the border pass between Austria and Italy, starts right in front of the hotel. The tour runs along the main road. The road has lots of bends and tunnels and constantly climbs up to the Passo del Rombo/Timmelsjoch. The Passo del Rombo/Timmelsjoch is closed from approx. mid-October to about the end of May.
- Passo di Monte Giovo/Jaufenpass (2,095 m): This special tour among road bike tours in South Tyrol can also be started right outside the hotel. It leads up to the 2,095 m high pass along the main road. The road has loads of bends and is open all year round. In spring in particular, this section of the route provides entrants in the Ötztal cycling marathon with the ideal conditions to prepare for one of the great sporting events.
We will be happy to help you plan your biking holiday in South Tyrol, organise a guided tour and share with you a few more of our favourite routes. The Stroblhof is the perfect hotel for a cycling holiday in South Tyrol!