Four generations of heartfelt hospitality
Diverse – that is the way to describe northern Italy. On the one hand, people here are mindful of tradition; on the other, they are also forward-looking, investing in the future with foresight and vision. It is precisely these characteristics that also define the Pircher family, who have, with a balanced blend of tradition and modernity, lovingly catered to their guests’ every need and desire since 1954. In Alpine South Tyrol and soon in Mediterranean Gargnano. The Pircher family understands that the time their guests spend at the Stroblhof is the most valuable time of their year, and that is exactly why everything has to be just right. Rest assured, at the Stroblhof Active Family Spa Resorts, your expectations are not merely met, they are exceeded. Come and experience it for yourself!
Meet the Pircher family
We are the Pirchers – Hansi Pircher and Sara Keller Pircher, and our children Julia, Hannes, Marcel, and Vivian. We’d be happy to give you a glimpse into our roles:
- Hansi and Sara take the helm at the Stroblhof, managing the various Stroblhof companies.
- Julia manages the hotel’s private riding centre and the associated riding school, as well as the breeding programme, featuring Quarter Horses, Paint Horses, and typical South Tyrolean Haflingers.
- Hannes is actively involved in the global management and daily operations.
- Marcel can be found in the service department and reception during the summer.
- And Vivian loves spending time in our children’s club.
We all share a love for pampering our guests at the Stroblhof – from arrival to departure. And you will feel our passion, we guarantee it!
What continues to drive us today?
Our love for hospitality, passion for holistic well-being, dedication to culinary excellence, and enthusiasm for creating memorable holiday moments for our guests. Book your holiday in sunny South Tyrol – and prepare to be enchanted!